SONG(S), MIXED OF THINGS

I´m always hearig music, i feel that everything is better with it and if i have to say some songs that are significant to me, i would say that the next 3 songs has a lot of meaning




1-. "Villanous thing" is my favourite song and also the most significant, beacuse i heard it when i was passing through some personal issues, in some way i felt that talked about accept all the bad things, even that we don´t want to see








2.- "House of memories" it´s a song that remembers me a relationship that i had but not in a sad way,  quite the opposite jajaja i feel happy when i think in all the memories we made together 







3.- "But never a key" had a strange transition in my mind, when i heard it for the first time, at the beggining it relaxed me and when something good happened i heardt it, after i notice that the song has a lot of refference to the book "Flowers for Algernon" i read it to understand more about the lyrics and it passed from be a song who relax me, to a song that i listen when í´m in a situation that i don´t know what to decide 

Comentarios

  1. I have never heard those songs, but the song “Villanous thing” I find it interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Panic! at The Disco is a great band, "High Hopes" cheered me up the day xD

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favourite Movie

I Country I Would like to visit