My Favourite Movie

I don´t watch too many series or movies but f i have to choose a movie... i would say that my favourite movie is Rango, because i love all the details that has, the stettic of the characters and the enviroment, and the plot got me thinking a lot the first time i watched it, so much that i only wanted to rewatch it


It´s a movie about a chamaleon named Rango, who by luck beat a hawk, become sherif of a town called Dirt, try to ressolve where is the lost water of the town and in the end he can save it. Thats the superficial part of the movie what it´s really good and funny, but the background is incredible, once you put attention in the main character, Rango, you notice that he is in a search for identity, he pass from being a pet to being a Sheriff, always trying to keep up his perfomance but when the greatest villain appears, Jake the rattlesnake, and in front of all the people of the town tests Rango to kill him if he is who claims to be, Rango can´t do it and abandon the town, understanding that he isn´t a sheriff or a hero, in fact, he doesn´t know his identity .When meets the spirit of the west (a refference to Clint Eastwood), and talk with him he knows who needs to be, becoming in a hero for the people of the town 


When this movie came out, it wasn´t very well received but over time it was winning a lot of awards

Comentarios

  1. I love range!! , there are really good animated movies. Did you know that the actors who made the voices performed many scenes to make their expressions more real and that in fact several were improvised?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I saw this movie a long time ago and I no longer remember anything hahaha, but it left me a good feeling at the time

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

SONG(S), MIXED OF THINGS

I Country I Would like to visit